The Ad Board has decided that we will return to worship inside. We hope for this to stick for the whole Fall season, but it is subject to change if the virus conditions change.
Starting October 4th we will return to our usual Fall schedule and split to the two services at the separate buildings, 9:30am at South Monterey and 11am at Hopkins.
Anyone is welcome to come to either service, no matter where your membership is! One of the blessings of having 2 buildings during this time is that we can spread out a bit more.
We will continue the Evening Fellowship & Worship on Zoom until we have the tech ability to zoom live from the sanctuary in the mornings. Fellowship at 6:30pm, Worship at 7pm.
Our Worship Guidelines are as follows:
- Masks are required. If you forget yours at home, we will give one to you.
- Follow the markings on the pews for which are open and which are closed to maintain social distancing while sitting.
- Please social distance while entering and exiting as well.
- Fellowship/Mingling preferred outside.
- No singing. We will continue to play old favorites so you can hopefully follow along with the familiar words in your head.
- Hand Sanitizer on your way in and out! We will have plenty available.
- The Pew Bibles are removed, if you want to follow along with the scripture during the service, bring your own from home.
The main goals are caring for each other and being safe for each other as best we can. Please follow guidelines to the best of your ability so that everyone feels as comfortable as they can to join us for church.
All the official things aside, we are so glad to be worshiping in our beloved sanctuaries. I hope we can focus on the blessings and joy of getting to return instead of all the limitations.