In the time of COVID-19, things are a bit shaken up from usual. Though we have inched back toward what we used to consider normal.
We are back to worshipping inside and with two separate services.
9:30am at South Monterey UMC
11:00am at Hopkins UMC
6:30pm on Zoom (working on zooming live from 11am service, keep an eye out!)
- Offering will be collected as you walk in or out of the church. Loose change will go to Common Ground.
- Masks are required.
- We will follow social distancing regulations.
- There will be no moving around for passing of the peace.
- There will be no singing.
- There will be no Sunday School or Children’s Church, but parents with babies can use the basement if they need a private space.
- Each family has an assigned “worship bag” with activities and supplies for their kids to play with during the service.
- While it is still possible, please mingle/fellowship outside.
- Zoom Fellowship at 6:30PM. Zoom info on Bulletin Insert.
As we have all found out, things can change rapidly in this time, so check our facebook, sign up for our email or text notifications through Flocknote (text HopkinsUMC to 84576 or go to flocknote.com/HopkinsUMC), email or call the church office or Pastor Kelsey directly to double check for the latest worship plan.